Spring Break!

The Daily Toki will be taking a week off of posting to enjoy some R&R away from computers and cameras!  We hope that this batch of beach photos from Leo Carrillo State Park will tide you over until next week.  And if you get really bored, you can check out our very first blog post, with a picture of Toki on the day she came to live with us.  She was sooo tiny.

Galloping in Malibu

Full speed ahead!

Fresh from a dip

More running, just because!

Beach Buddies : )

PS – for all of my blogger buddies out there, my little vacation is going to be the perfect opportunity to catch up on my blog reading!  (I know I said I was going to take a vacation from computers, but it’s more like I’m taking a vacation from my WordPress account . . . ) Look for me in your comments section this week ; )

This entry was posted in Photo Post and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Spring Break!

1. I get so awestruck by Toki’s snowy white coat everytime! She looks strikingly beautiful against any backdrop. Enjoy your vacation—hopefully we’ll get to see some pictures when you guys are back? 😉

2. love, love these photos. Hope you’re all having a blast this week! All the people who have seen her photos keep telling me how gorgeous she is. Can’t wait til you get back and catch us up on your travels. Have fun!

Thanks Heather! Our spring break was very relaxing. My mom particularly loved our portrait session in the garden : ) Looking forward to catching up!

3. Chandra says:

Have a wonderful break, beach buddies!

That “first day” Toki pic is adorable!

-Chandra at Daley’s Dog Years

4. M.C. says:

I have a hard time staying off WordPress even on mandated breaks (like the weekend). But sometimes, you just have to walk away from the computer and get some necessary livin’ in!

Have a great break!

5. Kas says:

WOW those photos are AWESOME!!! Toki is beautiful!

Thanks : ) She makes it fun to take pictures! By the way, I just stopped by your blog to catch up on the latest news. Congrats on your grad school news!

6. When people take a break from thier blogs it gives me a chance to catch up on my reading and commenting too 🙂 We hope you have a great time.

7. raisingdaisy says:

Wow – what a gorgeous dog!