Toki meets her feathered friend

DUCK . . .

DUCK . . .

GOOSE!!!

Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Photo Post and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Toki meets her feathered friend

1. Chester and Gretel go nuts over puppets. We had this monkey that they (mostly Gretel) completely tore up.

The funny thing is that Toki normally tears apart all of her toys, but for some reason, she likes to carry this duck and also her stuffed hedgehog toy around with her. Sometimes if we fall asleep on the couch in the evening, or early in the morning, she’ll pad over with this toy in her mouth and gently push it towards us, drop it, and walk away.

Cute! 🙂

3. I love Toki’s focus in first couple of photos – patiently planning to attack. 🙂

Happy Friday and weekend to you!

4. Ann says:

Hehee…that ducky didn’t stand a chance!

5. Chandra says:

My mom just sent my new foster dog a toy in the mail – it’s a duck! We named him Duck a L’Orange and he is much beloved (read: crusty with slobber) already!

Have a great weekend!
    -Chandra at Daley’s Dog YEars

There seems to be something particularly alluring about duck toys . . . Toki always gravitates towards them at the dog store, and she’s not even a retriever. Have a great weekend yourself!

6. didiwright says:

I love that second photo of Toki having a nosey with her duck. Very sweet. The third photo leave a lot of room for interpretation of what happened to the poor bird, although from one of your comments I understand that she’s OK.
    Have a nice weekend!

Yes! I initially thought that her toy would be in shreds after one session, but instead she chewed a tiny hole in one corner, and now carries it around with her. It’s like her little pet.

7. Kame says:

Huahahaha….is Toki doing that because he was annoyed or because he likes to do such thing to duck?

By the way,have I said that Toki is really handsome. Love his color a lot

8. Puppy Jones says:

Mmmmm Duck! BOL! We want to play!!

9. Yay! I’m so glad I got to finally meet Toki in person last night!