It’s Monday. Time for some puppies, pigs, and ponies.

You heard me, I said Puppies, Pigs, and Ponies! Courtesy of the Pet Expo.  This is the last week of photos from this event.  Enjoy!

This lovely pooch was looking for a new home.

While this little girl communed with our mini pig friend.

She’s so stylish!

Did you see the sign hanging above this dog?  It says “Puppy Luv”.
My sentiments exactly.

Another sweet girl, looking for a family.
I love her light tan coloring and her coal black nose.

Here’s where the ponies come in.
Really, it’s an Andalusian stallion, going through his paces.

While this working police dog goes through his paces.
Ummm, I’m glad I’m not that guy right now.

And a perfect, Malamute-style ending to another round of pet photos.

This entry was posted in Events, Photo Post and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to It’s Monday. Time for some puppies, pigs, and ponies.

great shots, thanks for sharing. Love those horses, looks like they use the Parelli method. And that piggy is more stylish than I (though I think that’s not hard)
    Happy Monday to you
    Anna

We love pet expos

3. Kas says:

Puppies, pigs, and ponies? What more could you want? 🙂 Lovely pictures as always, and I love the Andalusian – they have always had a special place in my heart!

4. ann says:

Love ’em all! Next year, I’ll be sure to visit the horses…

5. Yay. We are back in the comment business 🙂

I have enjoyed all of your photos of the rescue dogs. My boss is looking for another dog after his dog died and he wants to adopt. I told him the pet expo is coming to Seattle and he should go there to see and meet all the dogs up for adoption.

And I LOVE ponies….

The Pet Expo is going to be an awesome place for finding his future dog!! Good luck to him, and looking forward to reports from Seattle Pet Expo.

6. Oh no, it can’t be! The last week of photos from the Pet Expo? I’ve been enjoying your photography and admiring the animals (dogs, pigs, ponies, eagles, iguanas, you name it) showcased on your blog. Thanks for sharing 😀

7. Kame says:

Those are all great shots!!
    Horay for all those animals who have found home.I knowhow it feels to finally have a home