Moo Cards for Toki

My Moo cards have arrived!  If you’ve never heard of Moo.com, they’re an amazing printing shop that prints business cards, postcards, stickers (and more) to order.  The paper has a high quality, satiny feel, and the colors are always vibrant.  The best part is that you can print a different photo on each of your cards!

In anticipation of my visit to the America’s Family Pet Expo this weekend in Orange County, I decided to print a batch of calling cards for The Daily Toki, with our blog name, URL, and my name and contact email.

Your cards arrive neatly wrapped and packaged in a convenient card holder.  Toki approves.

Moo is one of my favorite indulgences.  I also used them to create mini-cards for my outdoor/adventure blog www.theweekenderblog.com.  (Check out the mini-cards on the Moo website).  You can also order a free sample pack of 10 cards, with your own images, to take for a test spin.

Wheee!  Toki overload!  If nothing else, I’ll make my friends and family take some.

(PS: Moo.com has a referral and affiliate program, so if you’d like, you can use this link for MOO Business Cards, MiniCards and Postcards, and I’ll get credit.)

———-

This post is part of the BlogPaws Wednesday Blog Hop!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

This entry was posted in Photo Post. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Moo Cards for Toki

1. Kimi says:

Those are great! I love how they allow you to use different photos. I’ve never heard of Moo.com but would love to try it out. I raise assistance puppies and these would be great to pass out to the public with my pup’s picture on it! I will definitely put you down as a referral if I purchase some 🙂

2. Sugar says:

Woof! Woof! Golden Thanks for this … YES my mom have checked out MOO n was not sure about the quality n service. Happy Wordless Wednesday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Thanks for stopping by Sugar. From my last three orders from Moo, I can vouch for their quality and customer service. But you can also try out their sample 10-pack for free, which is nice.

These are awesome CK! Thanks for the information. I’m going to check it out and will definitely use you as the referral source!

Thanks Jenny – I thought you’d like it! If you end up going through the referral, all you have to do is click on the link I provided at the end of my post, and it automatically keeps track of any purchases made through that link. By the way, they do stickers!!

4. What a great idea. And they turned out so beautifully.
    Licks,
    Sabrina

Thanks Sabrina – I’m so happy with how they turned out. There are always a few pictures that don’t look quite how you want them in real life, so it’s sometimes a good idea to do a smaller order before committing to a huge one. In this order, I had 47 (!) different photos, and only one was a dud on paper.

5. Chandra says:

Thanks for the Moo tip and details! I’m already loving the option to do different shots and different sizes and I’m a sucker for that adorable card holder!

Have a blast at the pet expo. Looking forward to reading about it.

-Chandra at Daley’s Dog Years

6. These Moo cards are great…I spotted them in the blog world awhile back but had no idea they did free samples. Thanks for the tip!

If we decide to order, we will most definitely use your referral link!

7. Ann says:

I’d like to collect ’em all!

Lucky dog.. I JUST missed their sale… and I am major bummed as I could use more cards. So far I love moo
    Have fun at the expo
    Anna

9. How ironic! I was just looking at Moo Cards today. I was going to order their samples but I 1) couldn’t figure out how to design my own cards and 2) couldn’t seem to make YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner.com fit on may of the card text lines. I wish I could figure it out. I would like to try their cards. Yours look awesome.

10. M.C. says:

OK I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s considered business cards (I like your term “calling card” much better, since my pet blog is not my “business!”) for my dog blog. *laugh* I’ve ordered Moo cards before for my “proper” work and yes, they do a great job! And with photos like yours, I’m sure yours came out fantastic, too.

11. Pingback: Pawliday Cards by Moo.com | The Daily Toki